- Tap Settings
- Tap Wi-Fi, and tap the toggle button to turn it off.
- Tap the Settings button to go back to the Settings screen.
- On the Settings screen, tap Mail.
- Tap Accounts.
- Tap Add Account.
- Tap Other.
- Tap Add Mail Account.
- Enter your account details, and tap Next.
- Tap IMAP or POP, depending on the type of account you have.
- Under New Account, enter your Email Server Settings
Note: Even though iOS labels the Outgoing Mail Server fields as Optional, you must enter them for your email to work correctly.
- Tap Next. Your mobile device will begin verifying your settings. This may take several minutes.
- Tap Save.
- Turn your wifi back on in the Settings screen.
- Tap Mail to open the app.
- To test your account, compose an email and send it to yourself.
Modified on: Thu, 26 Oct, 2017 at 4:14 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.